domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

DJ Byu Only - Clasmix Part 7

Gregorian - Once In A Lifetime (L.A. Mix) 
Nik Kershaw - Wouldn`t It Be Good (L.A. Remix) 
Humpe Humpe - Yama Ha 
Steve Winwood - Higher Love (Remix) 
Level 42 - Love Game 
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy (Extended) 
Greg Kihn Band - Joepardy (Dance Version) 
Phil Fearon & Galaxy - What Do I Do (Extended) 
Freeez - Pop Goes My Love 
Freeez - I.O.U (12` Version) 
Duran Duran - Wild Boys (Catbirdman Mix) 
Time Bandits - I`m Specialized In You (Extended) 
Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You (Extended) 
Trio Rio - New York - Rio - Tokyo 
Tiana - Tell Me Why 
Information Society - What`s On Your Mind (12` Club Mix) 
Stevie B - Girl I`m Searching For You 
Spanish Fly - Precious (12` All Night Mix) 
Savour - Don`t Take Your Love Away (12` Single) 
Index - Now You`re Gone (12` Single) 
Shana - Falling Slowly (12` Single) 
Time Bandits - Endless Road (Extended) 
KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up (Extended Remix) 
Giorgio Moroder - Together in Electric Dreams 
Kraftwerk - Tour de France 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

The Best Of Italo Dance Power Vol. 1

A1. Jimmy Mc Foy - Ziezo A2. Vanessa - Be My Lady A3. G + M - Don`t Let You Down A4. The Thieves Orchestra - Soul Dracula ...