segunda-feira, 1 de maio de 2017

The Best Of Italo Disco Vol.7

CD 1
01.Mike Mareen - Love Spy (The Badman-Mix)
02.Ken Laszlo - Don`t Cry (Vocal)
03.K.B.Caps - Do You Really Need Me
04.Grant Miller - Doctor For My Heart
05.Eddy Huntington - U.S.S.R
06.Hot Cold - I Can Hear Your Voice
07.Jules - You And Me
08.J.D.Jaber - Don`t Wake Me Up (Another Mix)

CD 2
01.Roger Meno - What My Heart Wanna Say
02.Michael Bedford - More Than A Kiss
03.Paul Sharada - Boxers
04.Max Coveri - One More Time
05.Sabrina - Sexy Girl (Long Version)
06.Squash Gang - I Want An Illusion
07.Albert One - Secrets (Extended Version)
08.Patty Ryan - Stay With Me Tonight



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

The Best Of Italo Dance Power Vol. 1

A1. Jimmy Mc Foy - Ziezo A2. Vanessa - Be My Lady A3. G + M - Don`t Let You Down A4. The Thieves Orchestra - Soul Dracula ...