domingo, 5 de novembro de 2017

Jimmy Somerville - Read My Lips (1989) (2 CD Deluxe Edition 2012)


Disc One
1. Comment Te Dire Adieu
2. You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
3. Perfect Day
4. Heaven Here On Earth (With Your Love)
5. Don`t Know What To Do (Without You)
6. Comment Te Dire Adieu (Madame Tata Mix)
7. Read My Lips (Enough Is Enough)
8. My Heart Is In Your Hands
9. Control
10. And You Never Thought This Could Happen To You
11. Rain

Bonus Tracks
12. Run From Love
13. To Love Somebody (The Definitive Mix)
14. Comment Te Dire Adieu (Kevin Saunderson Mix) (Part 1)
15. Smalltown Boy (1991 Remix)

Disc Two
1. To Love Somebody (Dub Mix)
2. Comment Te Dire Adieu (Kevin Saunderson Mix) (Part 2)
3. Read My Lips (Enough Is Enough) (JZI Remix)
4. Tell The World
5. Not So God Almighty
6. Rain (Pascal Gabriel Remix)
7. To Love Somebody (Instrumental)
8. Run From Love (Extended)
9. Desire
10. Stranger
11. Why (Pascal Gabriel Remix) - Bronski Beat
12. Read My Lips (JZI Remix Dub)
13. To Love Somebody (Unplugged Live)

 Jimmy Somerville - Read My Lips (1989) (2 CD Deluxe Edition 2012)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

The Best Of Italo Dance Power Vol. 1

A1. Jimmy Mc Foy - Ziezo A2. Vanessa - Be My Lady A3. G + M - Don`t Let You Down A4. The Thieves Orchestra - Soul Dracula ...