sábado, 17 de junho de 2017

DJ Deep -The Eighties Megamix - Vol. 01

Disc 1 

Dan Hartman & Loleatta Holloway – Relight My Fire 
Sabrina – Boys 
FPI Project – Rich In Paradise 
Ivan – Fotonovela 
Ryan Paris – Dolce Vita 
Ottawan – Hands Up 
Gloria Gaynor – I Am What I Am 
Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive 
F.R. David – Words 
Bros – When Will I Be Famous 
Evelyn Thomas – High Energy 
Irene Cara – Flashdance 
Toto Cutungno – L’Italiano 
Earth, Wind & Fire – September 
Mezzoforte – Garden Party 
Heatwave – Boogie Nights 
Gibson Brothers – Que Sera Mi Vida 
Nick Straker Band – A Walk In The Park 
Righeira – Vamos A La Playa 
Oliver Cheatham – Get Down On Saturday Night 

Disc 2 

Samantha Fox – Touch Me 
Delegation – Where’s The Love 
Gazebo – I Like Chopin 
David Christie – Saddle Up 
Tony Esposito – Kalimba De Luna 
Valerie Dore – The Night 
Spagna – Call Me 
Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up 
The Pasadenas – Riding On A Train 
Isaac Hayes – Theme From Shaft 
C.C. Catch – Stranges By Night 
Sueno Latino – Sueno Latino 
Gibson Brothers – Cuba 
Rosie Gaines – Closer Than Close 
Fat Larry’s Band – Looking For Love 
Den Harrow – Dont Break My Heart 
Lee Marrow – To Go Crazy 
BVSMP VS Incarnation – I Need You 
Beagle Music Ltd – Like Ice In The Sunshine 
Pointer Sisters – I’m So Excited 
 DJ Deep -The Eighties Megamix - Vol. 01

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

The Best Of Italo Dance Power Vol. 1

A1. Jimmy Mc Foy - Ziezo A2. Vanessa - Be My Lady A3. G + M - Don`t Let You Down A4. The Thieves Orchestra - Soul Dracula ...