sábado, 17 de junho de 2017

Italo Disco Mix marzo 2016 New - DarkangelDJ

1-Max Tango - Danger (Dance Version 2016) 
2-Nation In Blue - Love Is In The Air (Extended Version 2016) 
3-Romantic Avenue - Drama (featuring Quino) 
4-Amaretto - Through The Night [Single] (2015) 
5-Modern Boots - On Fire 
6-Sonic Project Steel y wibe - The Joy of Your Love (Megawega Remix) 
7-Estimado - I`m Dancing On My Own 
8-Cristina Manzano - Only Dreams (Original Mix) 
9-Ryvon - Your Touch Your Eyes (Italoconnection Remix) 
10-Lady Fantasy - You and me (Extended Mix 2016) 
11-Birizdo I Am - Dove Vai (Extended Version) 
12-Heaven42 - Saturday Night 
13-Einsend - Desconctame (Transfigurated Mix) 
14-Alan Brando - Love Affair (Russian Version) 
15-Zion feat. Kristian Conde - `80s Come Back To Us (Extended Version) 
16-Synthgo - Let me hear your heartbeat? 

 Italo Disco Mix marzo 2016 New - DarkangelDJ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

The Best Of Italo Dance Power Vol. 1

A1. Jimmy Mc Foy - Ziezo A2. Vanessa - Be My Lady A3. G + M - Don`t Let You Down A4. The Thieves Orchestra - Soul Dracula ...